A stylish and comfortable B&B in beautiful countryside near Oxford
Located in the middle of 1000 acres of private farmland, offering the ultimate tranquil location just 7 miles from Oxford city centre
Modern accommodation with old fashioned comforts: crisp cotton sheets, seasonal wood fires, rustic luxury, delicious cuisine
English language tuition available. So if you'd like it, your Dip TESOL qualified hostess can tailor lessons to meet your own requirements
New Cottage Oxford Bed & Breakfast
New Cottage Oxford Bed & Breakfast, an easy 7 miles from the centre of Oxford, is situated in rolling countryside with beautiful views. Surrounded by fields, oak trees and bluebell woods, the norm is to see pheasants, hares and deer. A footpath takes you to the nearest pub, The Barley Mow on the river Thames at Clifton Hampden, where there is also a post office, shop and church
WIFI throughout, hairdryers in every room and tea and coffee always available
If you would like to eat out locally, there are some superb restaurants and pubs: The Mole; The Seven Stars; Waterfront Café at Benson; The Cockadoo; alternatively dinner in the evening can be provided at New Cottage (by prior agreement) as your hostess loves cooking
New Cottage Oxford could be tailored to meet your personal needs........
- A multi-roomed ground floor space for residential/non residential business meetings, brainstorming/teambuilding. All refreshment could be provided, by arrangement
- A retreat for education, yoga, writing, stargazing (perfect dark skies)
- Borrowing various sized bicycles (prior request needed), ride on reasonably flat ground to Nuneham Courtenay from where buses run west to Oxford and east to Wallingford and Reading or visit Harcourt Arboretum
- Camping in the garden – as extra accommodation for those already in the house
- English lessons to suit: intensive grammar, cultural awareness, familiarisation courses. How about combining a rural family holiday with improving your English?